Clarke County Hospital works closely with other community organizations and health services in Clarke County. We are committed to collaborating with these organizations to deliver a continuum of quality care for our patients and community!
Clarke County Hospital would like to thank our community and regional partners for supporting initiatives and programming that better our community. We offer programs like:
- A Matter of Balance
- Better Choices, Better Health
- Childhood Trauma Initiative
- Tai Chi
- Member - Healthy Clarke County Coalition
- Latino Health Education Program
- EMT Scholarship Program
- Plus many more events and activities scheduled throughout the year!
Grants also allow us to purchase items and equipment for future community outreach events at the hospital. Call 641-342-5293 if interested in health education provided by CCH.