When you are facing aches and pains from daily activities that prevent you from pursuing your normal lifestyle, it may be time to consider a visit to an orthopedic specialist.
Orthopedic services help correct injuries to the skeleton and its joints, tendons and ligaments. Clarke County Hospital provides comprehensive orthopedic services focused on helping patients to improve independence and daily function. The services we provide are:
- Treatment of arthritis
- Total knee & hip replacements
- Joint pain for knees, shoulders, elbows & ankles
- Total shoulder replacement
- Joint scope procedures
- Joint injections
- Hand care including carpal tunnel and trigger finger
- Non-surgical treatment for back & neck pain
- Rotator cuff repair
- Fracture and tendon repair including hip and all extremities
Dr. Kakade, is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who visits patients at Clarke County Hospital every Wednesday for quality care. Offering orthopedic services in the Clarke County community helps prevent the need to travel out of town for specialized healthcare.
Physical and occupational therapists are also available at Clarke County Hospital for rehabilitation after an orthopedic procedure, continuing quality patient care from start to finish.